- B.S. in Computer(Software) Engineering, Urmia University, 2014
- M.S. in Computer(Software) Engineering, Amirkabir university of technology (Tehran Polytechnic), 2017
- Ph.D in Big Data Management, TU Berlin University, 2021 (expected)
- DESIGNING AN UNSUPERVISED, PARALLEL AND GRAPH-BASED FRAUD DETECTION METHOD USING APACHE SPARK.
- Got score 19.75 / 20 in M.Sc. thesis defense.
- A paper is in process for publishing.
- DESIGNING A DRIVER ASSISTANT SYSTEM BASED ON VEHICULAR COMMUNICATION USING FUZZY LOGIC.
- Got score 19 / 20 in B.Sc. thesis
- A paper published in Quarterly Journal of Transportation Engineering
- proposed driver assistant system decreases the number of potential accidents by at least 60% .
- DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING SCALABLE FORUM MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- This project was supported by Radcom company (pioneer company in web-based systems)
- Scalability of the application caused it to be used widely all over country such as Ministry of I.C.T of Iran
- DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING SCALABLE WEBLIOG MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- This project was supported by Radcom company
- This project is being used widely by many companies
DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING SCALABLE WORKFLOW (BPMS) SYSTEM
- DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING ACADEMIC EXAMS SYSTEM
- This project is supported by Radcom company
- It is using by many leading companies in Iran
Academy Honors and Awards
- RANKED #4 IN 19TH NATIONAL COMPUTER OLYMPIAD OF IRAN
- September 2014
- RANKED #10 IN 18TH NATIONAL COMPUTER OLYMPIAD OF IRAN
- August 2013
- RANKED #1 BASED ON GPA, B.SC. AT URMIA UNIVERSITY
- ACCEPTED FOR M.SC. AS A TALENTED STUDENT WITHOUT ENTRANCE EXAM, CEIT
- DEPARTMENT OF AMIRKABIR UNIVERISTY OF TECHNOLOGY (TEHRAN POLYTECHNIC) 2015
- RANKED #1 IN 19TH NATIONAL COMPUTER OLYMPIAD OF IRAN SEMIFINAL (REGIONAL)
- June 2014
- RANKED #2 IN 18TH NATIONAL COMPUTER OLYMPIAD OF IRAN SEMIFINAL (REGIONAL)
- June 2013
- Teaching assistant of Dr. Amir H. Payberah (Researcher at Oxford university, United Kingdom)
- Course: Data Intensive Computing